Enjoy all aspects of Digital and Marketing work? Consider yourself a whiz with Social Media platforms?
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and well-organised apprentice to work as part of the team responsible for some of the country’s biggest brands. You will be building emails campaigns, creating web pages and managing social content.
This position requires a candidate who is confident and willing to develop a high standard of digital marketing knowledge and content creation/management skills. You will be working across a number of clients using a broad range of tools.
The role can be developed around the skills of the appointed candidate.
Core responsibilities include:
- Taking designs and building HTML emails
- Scheduling and planning email campaigns for a wide range of clients
- Testing emails and web pages before they are published, working with the development team to implement amendments
- Scheduling client’s social media content
- Using client’s website content management systems to create and publish web pages
- Managing data for client campaigns
- Reporting on the impact of campaigns and making recommendations for ongoing improvements
After full completion of the Level 3 there will be a full time position available to the candidate if they demonstrate the right attributes and skills.
Depending on the skills and interests of the appointed candidate other elements can be added into the role.
Optional opportunities for development include:
- Content writing - blog posts, tweets, social media content, website content, press releases
- Data analysis and reporting - reporting from Google Analytics and other platforms
- Outreach and PR - making contact with bloggers and other sites to publish our content and link to our clients
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Excel
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to communicate both in writing and verbally in a confident manner
- Knowledge of HTML
- Knowledge of Google Sketch
- Knowledge of new and emerging social media platforms and trends
- Excitement and an ability to learn new and emerging web technologies
- Self-motivated and able to work as part of a team and as an individual
- Ability to troubleshoot and come up with solutions under pressure
- Able to meet deadlines and ask for/take support where needed
- Happy to take feedback well and act on guidance given
- Creative and ready to contribute new ideas
GCSE or equivalent in English & maths at Grade 9-4/A*-C (or equivalent) preferred.
This apprenticeship will help you develop the knowledge and skills required to work in a social media and digital marketing role. It is suitable for those already in employment or those entering the work place for the first time.
This apprenticeship will help you to understand what social media and digital marketing is and how to utilise these tools in a business environment. It provides the knowledge and skills required to progress in a wide range of digital roles.
As a result, you will receive the following qualification:
- Digital Marketer Level 3 Standard, CIW Internet Business Associates certificate
- Functional Skills in English and maths (if required)