You will learn and use skills that will support you as you take on the wide range of technical and communication challenges that make up the digital marketing mix. If you are organised, creative and love to communicate, this programme is for you.
The company require a proactive digital marketing apprentice. This is a brilliant opportunity for an apprentice to be involved in helping to manage several social media accounts, generating engaging content, assisting with marketing campaigns, marketing support and other exciting projects!
As a Digital Marketing Apprentice your main role and responsibilities will include:
- Promoting business through Social Media platforms
- Social Media management and engagement
- Researching topics in order to write Blogs and website content
- Writing copy for website content and Blogs
- Working with SEO
- Uploading new products to the website
Throughout the duration of the apprenticeship, you will receive Microsoft training and accreditation through blended learning. This combines online technical training within a virtual classroom, as well as real-world and practical experience with your employer. The certifications you gain are highly respected and globally recognised. The skills, knowledge and experience you will gain whilst on the programme are invaluable. Giving you the best possible start in your professional career within the marketing sector.
About the Company.
Our Client is one of the UK's Leading Computer Leasing and Support Specialists based in West Bromwich. Due to the company expanding, the team are now looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Apprentice.
- You will be entitled to an NUS Card, which means discounts at local high street stores, restaurants, travel and many more!
- You will gain a recognised qualification as a Digital marketer with on the job training
- You will get support from our team of tutors that will be with you every step of the way to help reach your career goals
Opportunity for the learner to secure a permanent position with the employer, once the apprenticeship is complete.
- You will be highly organised, have excellent communication skills and a brilliant telephone manner
- You will be willing to work hard and eager to learn
- An interest in Digital marketing is advantageous
- Have excellent verbal communication skills
- Be Creative and Resourceful
- Be Ambitious and keen to embrace new challenges, with a healthy attitude towards risk
- Confident and professional
- Knowledge of Social Media
- The company require a bright, enthusiastic and hard-working individual with a genuine desire to learn and to build a career
- The company are looking for someone with a positive, highly self-motivating, can-do attitude from someone who is not afraid to ask questions
To be considered for this role, you ideally would hold a C/4 grade in both GCSE Maths and English (or the equivalent) and in three or four other subjects. You would look to have gained a GCSE/BTEC/A Level in Business studies/Marketing.
- You will be enrolled onto the Digital Marketing Apprenticeship and work towards gaining a City and Guilds Level 3 Digital Marketing Diploma
- You will also have the opportunity to learn specific skills in SEO and Google Ads, LinkedIn, Hootsuite and Google analytics
- You will also achieve the Google Academy IQ certifications
- This apprenticeship is delivered remotely using a live virtual classroom and the very latest Microsoft Technologies
- This apprenticeship teaches the fundamental core skills required for anybody looking to start a career in the Digital Marketing Sector