Digital Marketing Apprenticeship - Advanced (Level 3)
Glassworks Studios Ltd
Ginger Nut Media Limited
If you have a keen interest in SEO, CRO, PPC, and affiliate marketing, then this is an exciting opportunity to work with likeminded people in a fast-paced, high growth company.
You will be expected but not limited to the following:
- Support external performance agency with day-to-day information requests
- Brainstorm and execute conversion rate optimisation projects
- Coordinate SEO outreach activity
- Support testing and developing PPC and paid advertising strategies
- Coordinate the affiliate marketing programme including driving opportunities, accepting publishers, and answering queries
- Implement paid partnership activities
- Coordinate on-site user testing sessions
- Test design changes rolled out by the development team
- Pitch and execute ideas to enhance the CRM and loyalty programme activity
- Track and report on marketing KPIs, ensuring to assist the team in exceeding the targets
- Support the broader marketing team needs as required
Successful trainees can expect to progress into digital marketing teams at larger fashion brands as well as digital marketing agencies, typically in creative industries.
- Good IT skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent teamwork and networking skills
- A creative thinker who can multi-task and has high attention to detail
You will understand the importance of testing and learning, and be excited to test ideas and speak with users.
5 GCSEs with grades A-C/8-4 or equivalent, including maths and English.
Digital Marketer - Level 3.
Standard - https://www.instituteforapprenticeships.org/apprenticeship-standards/digital-marketer/
Assessment Plan - https://www.instituteforapprenticeships.org/media/1125/digital_marketer.pdf
This course is very heavy on knowledge modules and vendor qualifications which we tend to deliver as online courses followed by exams.
Currently we offer:
- Level 3 Award in Principles of Coding
- Level 3 Certificate in Marketing Principles
- Level 3 Certificate in Digital Marketing Business Principles
- Google Analytics IQ
- Dot Native Certificate in Digital Marketing
We support you through these using face to face (or group) based training on a monthly basis and arrange webinars to support you around the specific courses - so one of our software tutors could do some webinars around ‘Principles of Coding’ for example. It is a requirement that all learners do at least three courses so we can take some out if you would prefer but would not recommend that. In addition to this learning we also give you access to reading materials and video to allow them to supplement your training with us.
You will need to put together a portfolio as part of the apprenticeship and this is where you have to be able to show that you are doing at least two of search marketing, search engine optimisation, e-mail marketing, web analytics and metrics, mobile apps and Pay-Per-Click. This does mean that we will need to ensure that, as part of your role, you are covering this requirement, we will work with you to ensure that this is all planned into the apprenticeship from the start.
The end point assessment includes an employer reference, the portfolio, a synoptic project (which is role appropriate) and an interview. As part of the training we would give you the opportunity to do mock projects and interviews with a qualified assessor to ensure your readiness.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.