Digital Marketing Apprenticeship
London Grooming Co
This is a fantastic long term opportunity to join a continously growing cosmetic company who are now looking to hire a Digital Marketing Apprentice to join their Digital team.
Your Digital Marketing Apprenticeship responsibilities:
- Creating Digital graphics to post online
- Sending out email and text campaigns
- Blogging on your companies website
- Managing and scheduling social media posts
- Create Marketing videos and images
- SMO and SEO
Your IT Apprenticeship is a government funded training course where you are employed as an IT Apprentice and paid by a local employer in the IT support industry. During your 15-18 month placement NowSkills will support you with a range of training courses and mentoring, allowing you to pass industry recognised vendor examinations.
Qualifications you will receive (varies with the employer's projects):
- CIW Internet Business Associate
- MTA HTML5 Application Development Fundamentals
- CIW Social Media Strategist
We look forward to hearing from you!
A Digital Marketing Apprenticeship will help you to gain the qualifications, skills, a salary, no student debt and the work experience you need to prosper in the IT industry. Below are just a few examples of the kind of roles you could head into after your Digital Marketing Apprenticeship:
- Digital Marketing Manager: £30,000 - £35,000 a year
- Digital Marketing Executive: £29,000 a year
- Social Media Specialist: £21,500 a year
For more information on the ANMW, please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Experience using social media platforms
- Experience with photo editing software like Photoshop
- Passion for Digital Marketing and IT
- Good communication skills
- Good time management skills
Grades A-C in GCSE maths and English Language (can include equivalent e.g. Functional Skills Level 2 or A-Levels).
- Training will take place in our classroom locations, online and face to face with our mentors. Your employer's line manager will also support you and teach you skills
- During your Digital Marketing Apprenticeship, you will be assigned a supportive and well experienced tutor who will provide tasks and targets to you to help you obtain the best possible grade
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.