The chosen candidate will be working on a variety of creative campaigns, community management and social reporting within the agency and across a wide number of exciting and varied clients. Whilst community management will be the key focus within this role, having a creative approach to problem solving and data sharing will be as important, with an understanding of the ever-developing social media landscape.
The Role will include:
- Executing the social media customer service that we provide for our clients
- Working on tone of voice for customer replies that are unique for each brand
- Flagging any issues to account managers/account directors working on the brand
- Creating reports on types of conversations, volumes of mentions and developing insights and approaches to customer service from these.
- Spotting opportunities within customer service that may lead to changing how we behave on social
- Using social insights to regularly and proactively spot content and campaign opportunities
- Helping with the creation of social content calendars and responsibility for posting across brand’s social channels
- Supporting social campaign ideation and execution.
- Helping feed into and working on creative social campaigns, strategy and pitch
96% of Arch Apprentices move straight into the destination of their choice when they finish their apprenticeship with many seeing their salary go up immediately post-apprenticeship
- Strong written skills, with first class spelling and grammar skills
- Creative writing skills, able and comfortable with adapting writing style to suit each brand and respective tone of voice – e.g. comedic light-hearted tone
- A naturally inquisitive and creative approach to social media with an active presence across several social media platforms – to live and breathe social media
- The ability to confidently handle and process customer service queries quickly and accurately (with the right training)
- Creative with an eye for detail
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- A pro-active can-do attitude
- Dedicated, hardworking and organised
English and Maths GCSEs at grade C (4) or above
- Standard: Digital Marketer (Level 3 apprenticeship)
- ERR Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- PLTS – Personal Learning and Thinking Skills