An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Apprentice. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the chosen candidate will form part of a team of two.
- Sourcing information for online content, mailshots, adverts, brochures etc.
- Sourcing creative assets (stock and product photos, video content) for the production of marketing communication collateral
- Creating & updating content for the website and social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube)
- Assisting in the compilation and submission of awards
- Monitoring and replying to social media enquiries and comments
- Conducting market research to gather marketing insight
- Basic marketing reporting
- Helping with the organisation of physical and virtual events
- Handling external companies and freelancers such as printers, designers, web developers, content writers
- Data inputting and maintenance on our CRM and mailshot platforms
- Assisting in the creation of our newsletters and mailshots
- Working on other administrative tasks as required, including but not limited to, the compilation of meeting minutes, proofreading, stock taking, organisation of folder, invoice processing etc.
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programs offer on-going development tracks.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
- Ideally, has previous experience working in an office environment
- Good management of Microsoft Office tools (PowerPoint, Word, Excel) – particularly PowerPoint
- Has good understanding of social media vehicles and is comfortable managing and drafting communications around them
- Ideally has some knowledge of mailshot platforms such as ActiveCampaign etc.
- Basic design experience using Adobe suite or Gimp
- Ideally keen on content writing
- Problem solving skills
- Team player
- Hard working
- Highly organised
- Eager to achieve
You need to have 5 GCSE’s
- Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades D or above
- 3x GCSE’s (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject
You must not already have a qualification in a similar subject at the same level, or higher level than this apprenticeship.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
Find out more here.
Level 3 Digital Marketer Apprenticeship Standard
Approximately 12% of training takes place in the QA learning centre classroom. 8% is done in the workplace, through workplace units, face-to-face meetings with your QA Assessor, or developing your portfolio. The remaining time will be spent on your workplace activity.