The key responsibilities are:
- Manage social media posts and stories on all Seavers social media platforms (Facebook & Instagram)
- Monitor online engagement and respond to comments online in an engaging way to encourage custom
- Review and respond to online reviews in a way that will grow Seavers' online influence, and maintains its current standing
- Spot online trends and incorporate them into marketing activity online
- Research and build up list of influencers within the industry and strategize how we can get them onboard - including future management of influencer relations
- Management of general online presence (online directories, awards, online blogs etc.)
- Weekly reporting to management, showing the figures achieved, activity and the results generated etc.
- Full time role upon completion of the Apprenticeship
- You will initially be based out of the firms Digital Marketing partner office in Wolverhampton
- The company are currently moving into a purpose made building in the Birmingham area
We are looking for an enthusiastic, personable and committed individual who has a keen interest in business development through social media. Candidates must be reliable, hard working, willing to learn new skills, and be able to put these skills into practice. Candidates must be able to work as a team as well as on their own and using their own initiative.
- Willing to learn
- Minimum of 4 X GCSE’S grace A*-C/9-4 including English and maths
Digital Marketer Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard:
The successful candidate will undertake a fifteen-month nationally recognised qualification through TDM.
This is a work-based learning programme that will require a commitment to block weeks in a training room once every quarter working towards the qualification along with weekly off the job training and monthly coaching sessions.
You will be required to demonstrate through the standard that you meet all competencies and behaviours which will lead to the achievement of the qualification.
These block weeks will take place at either of our training centres, in Birmingham or Worcester, whichever is more suitable for you.
You will have a designated mentor in the workplace to support your learning and at the end of the programme will be assessed via an external assessment body.
Functional skills if needed.
This is a Level 3 qualification.
- Knowledge modules will include:
- KM1 Principles of Coding
- KM2 Marketing Principles
- KM3 Digital Marketing Business Principles
- MTA HTML