The Aircon Group are a family run company that has been trading for more than 50 years, customers are the life blood of our company, they ask for a professional, quality, friendly service and as a team we ensure that this is delivered 100%.
We are open and honest with our customers, colleagues, and suppliers, and this has led to our continuous success.
The role we have on offer enables the right candidate to maintain and grow the successful relationships we have built but also develop new ones.
We are now looking for an eager candidate to join us as an apprentice.
You will have the opportunity to gain valuable skills, knowledge and experience as you complete a Level 3 Digital Marketing Apprenticeship.
This is a new role; due to the continued growth of the Aircon Growth and the additional products and services we have on offer.
In this role you will be supporting the Air Conditioning, Heating, Refrigeration and Farming teams, you will need to have an interest in the systems that these teams, design, install, service and maintain.
- Make warm calls to existing clients, ensure they are happy with the service received and assess the need for other products and services.
- Speak to the Managers of other departments to book site surveys, request quotes and check order status.
- Send information by email following all sales calls and relevant information such as blogs and case studies monthly to prospective clients.
- Join a daily briefing to ensure the WIP is up to date.
- Chase outstanding quotes.
- Send customer satisfaction surveys by email.
- Protect the brand, ensure that all forms of communication leaving the business adhere to the brand guidelines.
- Support the production of monthly newsletters for each department, which are sent via Mailchimp.
- Ensure the website is up to date, add blogs, update content, list vacancies, etc.
- Use the information sent by engineers to write up case studies.
- Speak to Managers about key newsworthy industry topics, research data and write blogs.
- Support with a monthly social media plan and make suggestions for daily posts across 3 platforms.
- Assist with the production of leaflets and marketing packs.
- Support with the monthly report - Analysis of Google analytics to measure the success of the digital advertising.
What we are looking for:
Skills, qualities and experience:
- Content writing experience for case studies, blogs and social media.
- Experience working across a range of brands at once and the ability to dip in and out of each during the day.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- In order to apply, you need to be a driver
The entry requirements for this programme are as follows:
- 3 GCSE’s (or equivalent) at grades 4+ (A-C) in any subject
- GCSE Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades 3+ (D or above)
- The learner must not hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level than this apprenticeship in a similar subject
You may also have a combination of qualifications and experience which demonstrate the minimum foundation needed for the programme. In this instance you could still be considered for the programme.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
£18,000 per annum.
40 hours a week.
- Opportunities for digital marketing or customer service apprenticeships are available.
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Annual Pay Review
- Staff social events
- Time off between Christmas and New Year
- Free onsite parking
- Kitchen facilities onsite with free tea, coffee and biscuits
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally, there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programs offer on-going development tracks.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.