Duties will include:
- Managing the photography of parts and products
- Editing photos using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Uploading images on to the company website and social media pages
- Producing product content to upload alongside images
- Managing all social media pages and creating engaging content for prospective target audiences
- Understanding SEO and applying it to all uploads
- Creating web blogs to upload online around new products, trade events etc.
- Assisting in the build and design and general maintenance of the website
- Managing email campaigns
- Other ad-hoc duties
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally, there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programmes offer on-going development tracks.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
- Experience of using social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Passion for Digital Marketing
- Tech savvy around Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator and other graphic design tools
- Self starter - someone who is able to work independently and use their own initiative
- Strong customer service skills and professional telephone manner
- Able to hold a business conversation
- Strong written skills and ability to create engaging content
- Passion for motorsports and cars
- Fully valid UK Driving Licence
3 GCSEs (or equivalent) in any subject at grade C/4 or above and 2 GCSEs for English and maths at grade D/3 or above.
- BCS Level 3 Digital Marketer Apprenticeship
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
- Principles of Coding (BCS KM1)
- Marketing Principles (BCS KM2)
- Google Analytics IQ (KM3)