Duties will include:
- Writing content for the website blog
- Managing e-mail campaigns
- Managing all social media platforms and creating content on a daily basis for Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Amending existing product information such as images, descriptions and prices
- Creating new website categories and editing existing category descriptions
- Adding new products on to the Shopify site
- Sales order processing
- Stock management
- Offering excellent customer service, including handling all customer queries and phone calls
- Other ad hoc activity as requested
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally, there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programmes offer on-going development tracks.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
- Social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Knowledge of Adobe PhotoShop or Illustrator
- Luxury Fashion and the brands YSM stock
- Basic web design and product content
- Web blogging
- You will be able to work well in a team but also you must be able to work independently on a daily basis
- You should have excellent self-management skills with great organisation and self-motivation
- An interest in luxury fashion is essential for this role
3 GCSEs (or equivalent) in any subject at grade C/4 or above and 2 GCSEs for English and maths at grade D/3 or above.
- BCS Level 3 Digital Marketer Apprenticeship
- Principles of Coding (BCS KM1)
- Marketing Principles (BCS KM2)
- Google Analytics IQ (KM3)