What will the apprentice be doing?
- Checking business adverts
- Promoting the business on social media
- Help failing adverts realise their full potential
- Use attractive wording to entice potential buyers
- Manage the company’s social media presence
- Push the company out on social media to increase our visibility
- Designing posters and posts to promote our business
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Digital Marketer Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard:
Your training takes place away from your usual location of work and in one of NowSkills' city centre training venues. If this isn't convenient to you then NowSkills also provide live online, on-demand online and 1:1 with your subject specialist digital tutor that you will have assigned to you.
Upon successful completion you will receive certification of your Level 3 Digital Marketing standard.
Examples of qualifications you will work towards:
- Google Analytics IQ
- CIM Level 3 Award in Digital Fundamentals
- CIW - Data Analytics
- CIW - Social Media Strategist
- Dot Native
- Google Squared
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The successful candidate may be offered full-time employment and the chance to progress to a higher-level apprenticeship or position in the marketing team.
Skills RequiredAttention to detail, Organisation skills, Problem solving skills, Presentation skills, Logical, Team working, Creative, Initiative
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade Level 4) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Level 4) Essential