What will the apprentice be doing?
- Assist with managing Company social media platforms
- Supporting with content creation for websites i.e., articles posts, periodic newsletters, email marketing and videos.
- Assisting with social media management with projects and events
- Writing and distributing e-newsletters to subscribers to generate leads
- Collecting data to track performance – including social media & website analytics
- Administration to support the Sales and Marketing function.
- To help source information and present it in a variety of formats including content for website, social media activity, online newsletters, adverts, printed course leaflets and brochures.
- Basic WordPress website maintenance tasks and development
- To monitor and replying to online enquiries, and requests for information.
- To create online surveys on SurveyMonkey or Google Forms, when required.
- Supporting with maintaining any existing partnerships and identifying new ones.
- Assist with any marketing and website technical issues
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Digital Marketer Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard:
Your training takes place away from your usual location of work and in one of NowSkills' city centre training venues. If this isn't convenient to you then NowSkills also provide live online, on-demand online and 1:1 with your subject specialist digital tutor that you will have assigned to you.
Upon successful completion you will receive certification of your Level 3 Digital Marketing standard.
Examples of qualifications you may work towards:
- Google Analytics IQ
- CIM Level 3 Award in Digital Fundamentals
- CIW – Data Analytics
- CIW – Social Media Strategist
- Dot Native
- Google Squared
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
The successful candidate may be offered full-time employment and the chance to progress to a higher-level apprenticeship or position in the marketing team
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, Organisation skills, Logical, Team working, Creative, Initiative
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Essential