What will the apprentice be doing?
- Provide day-to-day management and support to our digital campaigns, including bid strategies and daily budget tracking.
- Use insights from data to identify trends and help to improve optimisation strategies.
- Support on testing methodologies to test and learn across different approaches.
- Use a variety of digital tools and platforms, including DSPs, Ad servers, Audience Management platforms, Social Media and SMG’s own evaluation & planning tool.
- Draft up end campaign insight reports to give an overview into the performance of campaigns and provide recommendations.
- Create campaign proposal documents for clients off the back of briefs.
- Keep on top of market trends and industry development which may be beneficial to our clients.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- Standard: Digital Marketer (Level 3 apprenticeship).
- ERR Employment Rights and Responsibilities.
- PLTS – Personal Learning and Thinking Skills.
20% of your working week will be dedicated towards your apprenticeship study.
Classes are delivered remotely, but are live class group sessions.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
On successful completion of the apprenticeship, there is a full-time permanent position available.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, Attention to detail, Problem solving skills, Analytical skills, Team working, Initiative, Interest in the FMCH industry, Ambition, Passion for advertising, Curious approach to work
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English and Maths (Grade C (4) or above) Desired