What will the apprentice be doing?
We are seeking an eCommerce Apprentice to work at our head office in Halesowen. As a leading manufacturer and distributor of musical equipment and professional audio products, Headstock Groups' eCommerce activities are an important component of business performance.
Our eCommerce Apprentice will quickly experience the fast-paced world of online retail working on both Amazon Vendor Central and on our own consumer - direct ecommerce projects.
- Assisting the eCommerce Manager with daily Amazon Vendor Central activities. Reviewing and enhancing information data quality (IDQ) to improve product listings
- Reviewing and enhancing Premium content (A+) to capture customer attention
- Evaluating Website content and enhancing presentation and user experience (UX)
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Digital Marketer standard:
Apprentices learn the skills they need on the job with the guidance of a development coach who is an expert from industry. You will finish your apprenticeship with a recognised qualification, valuable industry experience, money, and substantial opportunities for promotion.
Training is a blended learning delivery model: online learning, classroom sessions, work-based training, independent research, workplace projects, one-to-one support and training. Your training will include:
- Using Social Media in a business environment
- Developing social media campaigns
- Social media advertising
- Risk, Reputation & Crisis Response
- Project Management
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Email marketing
- Content management systems
- Writing for SEO
- Metrics, Analytics, Reports & Optimisation
- Principles of coding level 3: Vendor Qualification
- CIW Social media strategist: Vendor Qualification
- CIW Internet Business Associate: Vendor Qualification
For a full overview of the digital marketer standard please see: https://creativealliance.org.uk/apprenticeships/digital-marketer-level-3/
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Level 3 Digital Marketing Apprenticeship and a potential full-time role with the company.
Reality CheckIt would be fantastic if you had: Experience with Amazon Vendor Central/ Seller Central. Experience with Web Sales, Product sales via Social Media platforms or 3rd party platforms such as eBay and an understanding of Musical Equipment such as guitars and drums and/or an understanding of professional audio / DJ equipment.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Customer care skills, Analytical skills, Logical
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade C/4) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Essential