What will the apprentice be doing?
- Preparing and presenting comprehensive, effective responses to all agency/advertiser briefs generated by Canopy Media Sales Team
- Developing creative, engaging marketing materials using data, insight and research to promote our audiences, media partner brands and media opportunities
- Developing our research offering, including case studies and industry research
- Maintaining and developing our Canopy Market Monitor, including our Creative monitor
- Producing quarterly and annual vertical market updates
- Monitoring and analysing the effectiveness of marketing content and collateral prepared
- Establishing and growing relationships with our media partner insight teams
- Website management and optimisation
- Managing and developing our digital marketing content and communications, via LinkedIn, MailChimp, Twitter and more
- Writing and publishing press releases and business announcements
- Develop trade body relationships, ensuring we’re aware of relevant workshops/events, and that they continue to promote our comms and content
- Safeguarding the Canopy brand, including the tone/messages of all internal and external communication
- Amplifying the Canopy brand via relevant events and awards
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Digital Marketer Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard.
- ERR Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- PLTS - Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
- 20% of your working week will be dedicated towards your apprenticeship study
- Classes are delivered remotely, but are live class group sessions
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Opportunity of a permanent position.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Administrative skills, Initiative, Verbal & Written Communication, Planning Skills, Work calm under pressure, Drive, Dilligence, Enthusiasm, Confident Excel user, Confident PowerPoint user, Confident Microsoft Word user
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English and Maths (Grade C (4) or above) Desired