What will the apprentice be doing?
As a HubSpot Executive, you are responsible for delivering high-quality pieces of work. Typical work for a HubSpot Executive includes but is not limited to:
1. Helping with the onboarding of our clients onto their new HubSpot system. By this, you will be responsible for ensuring that the system is working correctly and customised for that specific client’s wants and needs. Here is an overview view of some of the tasks you may do:
1. Creating marketing email templates. You will be given a design from Boom’s in-house designer and it will be expected of you to recreate this within the client's portal.
2. Creating custom properties to store relevant information in a way that accommodates their business needs.
3. Carrying out a full platform audit to assess where improvements can be made and if the client is getting the most out of their package.
4. Building automations to streamline the clients marketing, sales or service processes.
2. Creating, optimising and reporting on paid media campaigns. With the assistance from our Acquisition Consultant you will be required to set up ads in any of the following channels: Facebook, LinkedIn and Google Ads. It will be your responsibility to supply the client with ways to optimise their campaign to ensure that they are getting the most from it. Along with this, it will be required of you to routinely report on the success of the campaign to the client via a virtual call.
3. Assisting clients with any questions they have in regards to HubSpot and, more specifically, their portal and use cases. Once you have been in this role for some time, you will be expected to join client calls and run them with little to no assistance.
4. Once you are trained on HubSpot, you will need to ensure that you keep improving your knowledge of the platform. You are also expected to keep up with any new updates and certifications that have been introduced in the platform
• 20 days holiday, plus bank holidays – minimum.
• Hybrid working. - We have an office based in the heart of Bournemouth.
• Summer Bash, Christmas party, and other social events
• Contributory pension.
• Cycle to Work scheme
• Access to a Wellness app
• Membership of our Culture Club where we raise money for charity
• Membership of our Book Club
• Monthly team meals
If that sounds like you, please get in touch!
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
You will be enrolled onto the Digital Marketing Apprenticeship and work towards gaining a City & Guilds Level 3 Digital Marketing Diploma.
You will also have the opportunity to learn specific Microsoft skills in SEO and Google Ads, Google analytics, LinkedIn and Hootsuite. This apprenticeship is delivered remotely using a live virtual classroom and the very latest Microsoft Technologies.
This apprenticeship teaches the fundamental core skills required for anybody looking to start a career in the Digital Marketing Sector.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
On successful completion of the apprenticeship and subject to overall performance and business requirements, the apprentice will be offered a full-time job with a pay rise in line with this. Our client is a fast growing business and can provide fantastic career opportunities.
Reality Check*Please note that this role is more so on the technical side of digital marketing. If you are looking for a role that is more creative where you write copy or design assets this role might not necessarily be right for you.* Location is Bournemouth, BH1 We process all applications received and contact candidates ASAP so please keep an eye out for a phone call from one of our team on an 02392 number. If you miss a call, we will send you an email. Please note that your commute may be checked in line with our safeguarding processes.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Presentation skills, Creative, Initiative
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade C/4) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Essential