What will the apprentice be doing?
- Managing campaigns across PPC, Paid Social, Display and Amazon
- Working with Google Analytics
- Attending client calls to support the PPC specialist in updating the client on progress
- Responding to customer queries on ClickThrough LinkedIn and other social platforms
- Working on organic social and email marketing
- Monitoring progress of performance and analysing data on web traffic
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
In this role, you’ll work towards your Level 3 Digital Marketer qualification, delivered by our expert training team at Baltic Apprenticeships. Our training is delivered online and delivered in week-long blocks every 7/8 weeks.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
This apprenticeship provides the skills, qualification and experience you need to immerse yourself within an exciting, fast-moving industry and become an effective digital marketer.
Reality Check- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays - Hybrid working scheme – working both in the office and at home! - Employee of the months awards – chance to win £50! - Company social events - quizzes, sports events, escape rooms, and more! - On demand snacks in the office with tea, coffee and refreshments - Birthday voucher - Free eye tests - Private healthcare - Private pension - Internal and external mentoring schemes - Opportunity to progress throughout the business
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, Attention to detail, Analytical skills, Initiative, Loves a challenge, Confident asking questions, Enthusiastic
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4/C) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C) Essential