What will the apprentice be doing?
The core focus of this role is helping Bambu's client services team to ensure clients are happy. This includes both delivering a great service to clients and working with others across the business to deliver great results. As part of the role you will be expected to:
- Work with advertising platforms like Google and Facebook to setup and monitor campaigns
- Engage in learning and development, following the prescribed training plan as well as proactively seeking out opportunities to develop your knowledge
- Learn finance processes, monitor budget tracking and campaign performance
- Learn about different cultures and ways of doing business around the world to help you work seamlessly with clients and colleagues
- Complete client reporting and analyse campaign results extracting insights in order to help Bambu strategists provide recommendations for future activity
- Effectively manage your workload, and submit deliverables to clients and colleagues
- Attend client calls and work with Bambu's project management tool to ensure that deadlines are met and requests are completed
- Contribute to regular meetings with clients and colleagues, preparing and presenting performance details and account action updates
- Actively contribute to making suggestions and improving Bambu's processes to enable Bambu to constantly deliver a better service to their clients
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Digital Marketer apprenticeship standard
Knowledge Module 2: Marketing Principles (for Level 3 Digital Marketer) CIM Level 3 Award in Digital Fundamentals
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Creative
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4/C grade or equivalent) Desired
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C grade or equivalent) Desired