What will the apprentice be doing?
- Write SEO-optimised blogs about life at Multiverse
Come up with and execute creative ideas for weekly posts on the Multiverse LinkedIn and Twitter channels
- Support with organising and advertising internal recruitment events and external careers fairs
- Plan paid recruitment marketing campaigns on LinkedIn, Instagram and Facebook
- Update all of our candidate email templates to make the language more engaging and consistent, in line with the Multiverse tone of voice
- Post jobs on specialist job boards and research new places to advertise our roles
- Produce monthly reports on the source of our applications and hires to measure the return on investment of our job board and recruitment partners
- Keep all job boards up to date with the latest information and content
- Write responses to Glassdoor feedback from employees and candidates
- Create a library of LinkedIn inmail templates for the Recruitment team
- Support with writing our monthly internal newsletter
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Digital Marketing Level 3
Being a Multiverse apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential.
As part of your Multiverse apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to help you develop the 6 key competencies: well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
After your Digital Marketing apprenticeship progress into a full-time Junior, Specialist, Executive or Associate in: Social Media, Digital Marketing, Communications & PR, Data & Insights Analysis, SEO, PPC, Content Management or Writing.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, Organisation skills, Creative
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4-9 (C-A*) or equivalent) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4-9 (C-A*) or equivalent) Essential