What will the apprentice be doing?
We are looking for a strong minded, organised and out going individual to join our team as a Digital Marketer.
You will be tasked in
- Helping with Research for direct marketing campaigns
- Implement and help create direct campaigns through email, direct mail and socials
- Supporting on Events
- Implementing postal direct marketing campaigns – letter design, mailmerge with data, test and print, fulfilment
- Implementing digital direct marketing campaigns – email design, data upload, test and broadcast, track and follow-up
- Creating geographical catchment maps
- Managing Marketing data to ensure that all is accurate and can be analysed with ease.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Apprentices learn the skills they need on the job with the guidance of a development coach who is an expert from industry. You will finish your apprenticeship with a recognised qualification, valuable industry experience, money, and substantial opportunities for promotion.
Training is a blended learning delivery model: online learning, classroom sessions, work-based training, independent research, workplace projects, one-to-one support and training. Your training will include:
● Using Social Media in a business environment
● Developing social media campaigns
● Social media advertising
● Risk, Reputation & Crisis Response
● Project Management
● Search Engine Optimisation
● Email marketing
● Content management systems
● Writing for SEO
● Metrics, Analytics, Reports & Optimisation
● Principles of coding level 3: Vendor Qualification
● CIW Social media strategist: Vendor Qualification
● CIW Internet Business Associate: Vendor Qualification
For a full overview of the digital marketer standard please see: https://creativealliance.org.uk/apprenticeships/digital-marketer-level-3/
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Looking to someone to support and grow within the team.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Analytical skills, Team working, Creative
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade C/4) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4) Essential