What will the apprentice be doing?
You will become a valued member of the team and you will be trained and mentored throughout your apprenticeship journey, giving you the best possible start to your career.
Specific duties will include:
- Content creation for XCS' social media accounts
- Plan, design and create email marketing campaigns and social media posts
- Support responses received from social media platforms with high professionalism and standards
- Plan and execute digital marketing campaign from start to finish
- Maintain customer database accurately and securely, ensuring conversations and outcomes of each enquiry is recorded
- Analyse and contribute information on the digital environment to support XCS with long-term/short-term digital communications, strategies and campaigns.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
QA’s Digital Marketing Level 3 apprenticeship provides a solid foundation of practical skills integral to becoming competent in fast-paced digital marketing roles.
It is widely accepted that we are facing a severe crisis when it comes to the gap between digital skills needed by employers and available talent. QA designed our workplace learning programmes to help organisations and individuals build in-demand digital marketing capabilities, both by finding and developing new talent and through the upskilling of existing teams.
QA’s Digital Marketing Level 3 apprenticeship programme enables the apprentice to:
- Learn the necessary skills to enhance an organisation's digital marketing efforts, and prepare a business for the digital marketplace
- Develop knowledge, skills and behaviours aligned to the Digital Marketer apprenticeship standard, being able to apply them in context
- BCS Level 3 Digital Marketer Apprenticeship
- Principles of Coding (BCS KM1)
- Marketing Principles (BCS KM2)
- Google Analytics IQ (KM3)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Opportunity to progress into a permanent position or progress on to the BA (Hons) in Digital Marketing Degree Apprenticeship upon successfully completing the Level 3 Digital Marketer Apprenticeship.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Team working, Creative, Initiative, Non judgemental, Passion for digital marketing, Familiar with social media, Can use platforms (Facebook), Can use platforms (LinkedIn), Can use platforms (Instagram), Can use platforms (Twitter), Self-sufficient, Committed
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent Any (Grade 3x Grades 4+ (A-C)) Essential
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade Grades 3+ (D or above)) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade Grades 3+ (D or above)) Essential