What will the apprentice be doing?
Your daily duties will include but are not limited to:
- Researching and writing content for our own website and other sales channels
- Creating content and ads for social media
- Creating videos, including how tos, details of our work and sales
- Optimising our website for search engines
- Searching for/creating content to increase website traffic
- Optimise sales channel campaigns
- Work with designers to give them a brief for media to go with our content
- General office duties
- Sick Leave / Holiday cover
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Our training delivery is based on a blended model of face to face every 4 weeks, monthly classroom webinars, online courses, video and remote contact through phone, skype, email and our eLearning platform.
· Level 3 Award in Principles of Coding
· Level 3 Certificate Marketing Principles
· Level 3 Certificate Digital Marketing Business Principles
· Google Analytics IQ
· Dot Native Certification
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
At the end of the Apprenticeship you have the possibility of being taken on as a permanent full-time employee at Evowrap
Reality CheckSuccessful applicant to start asap
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Creative, Some knowledge of SEO, Knowledge of Wordpress, Knowledge of Woocommerce, Knowledge of Videography
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English / Maths (Grade 4) Desired