Roles & Responsibilities (Will include but not be limited to):
- Come up with new ideas for new content
- Create content
- Report an analyse using Google and social media analytics
- Support running campaigns
Full training and support will be provided throughout your apprenticeship by both Baltic Apprenticeships and the employer.
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme. You, along with your employer, may progress to a Level 4 programme, and take your training even further.
- 28 Days holiday + Bank holidays
- Great progression opportunities
- Natural creative flair
- Coding skills – beneficial
- Analytical mindset
- Keen to learn
- Great grammar skills – both written and verbal
- Grade 4/C in English Language or level 2 functional skills
Digital Marketer Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard: