‘Growth hacking’ may be an overused term in Silicon Valley but at eyLog, they believe that the biggest wins that a marketing department can provide are methods that the top and bottom line reside in high-impact, low-cost solutions that fall outside the methods normally used by traditional B2B marketers. At a fast-paced established SaaS like eyLog, every day brings new challenges and opportunities for growth, and they want you to grow with them!
- Manage social media channels, newsletters and advertisement channels such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and Google Ads.
- Manage the WordPress website - content, basic SEO and website development.
- Work alongside an experienced Growth Marketing Consultant to brainstorm and execute on various new and out-of-the-box experiments to deliver, target, and run marketing campaigns that drive direct revenue impact.
- Analyse and optimise on lower-funnel metrics to ensure campaign ROI improves as it scales.
- Most importantly, to be creative and use your initiative on a daily basis to suggest and recommend channels they may have missed out on.
- Organise, co-ordinate and market our products and events - both digital and physical.
- Supervise and update the marketing collateral - both digital and physical.
Future ProspectsFull-time employment
- Digitally savvy and imaginative with an ability to deliver measurable results.
- Experience in SEO would be ideal too but not necessary as they currently work with an SEO partner.
- Basic understanding of the mechanics of digital marketing.
- Knowledge of social media platforms.
- A 'can do' attitude and be a self-starter.
- Comfortable working in a face to face environment and with remote teams.
You’ll need to pass a face to face screening interview with our Talent Team (don’t worry, we’re a friendly bunch) and sit initial assessments in Maths and English.
Level 3 Digital Marketer