Responsibilities will include:
- You will receive training in using their existing post scheduler to assist with scheduling social media posts. There will be an opportunity to assist with creating content and posts for our main social media channels: Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
- You will contribute to writing for the company blog and training will be provided on using WordPress which is widely used for company websites and blogs. Feedback will be provided on written English and on writing for the web
- You will be involved in video creation with the purpose of making sure that the courses they offer reaches a wider audience, this is an aspect that needs to be develop much further and training will be provided on using simple software to assist with the creation of promotional videos for upload to our YouTube Channel and the website
- It is also hoped that you will take an interest in developing marketing strategies by carrying out competitor research, providing recommendations and present these to the Head of Marketing
- General ad-hoc duties as required
After successful completion of the apprenticeship the company would like to offer a full-time position.
Happy to discuss flexible work patterns, including a combination of remote work and working from the office.
- You have current knowledge of how to use Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and YouTube and be ready to learn how to use these in a business setting
- You are reasonably competent in IT and have good written and spoken communication skills
- Organisation skills
- Analytical skills
- Team working
- Able to work on own initiative
- Attention to detail
- You are interested in learning how to use appropriate software to create social media designs and some experience of content creation
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in English, ICT, and maths.
Media or digital marketing qualifications (or equivalent) are advantageous but not essential.
Please show evidence of work experience on your CV, paid or voluntary.
You will be enrolled onto the Digital Marketing Apprenticeship and work towards gaining a City & Guilds Level 3 Digital Marketing Diploma. You will also have the opportunity to learn specific skills in SEO and Google Ads, LinkedIn, Hootsuite and Google analytics. You will also a achieve the Google Academy IQ certifications.
This apprenticeship is delivered remotely using a live virtual classroom and the very latest Microsoft Technologies. This apprenticeship teaches the fundamental core skills required for anybody looking to kick-start a career in the Digital Marketing Sector.