Main role / responsibilities:
- The apprentice will work with the SEO team but will also gain a broad understanding and experience of other digital marketing techniques such as PPC and Social Media marketing
- The apprentice will gain insights into the development of new brands and will be given the responsibility to complete tasks related to SEO and content writing
- If the candidate would like to go down a more visual/creative route, then there is also the opportunity for them to get involved with the Branding and Design side
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programs offer on-going development tracks.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Interest or experience in any of the following – Digital Marketing / English / Journalism / Design disciplines
- High proficiency in written English
- Technically minded (although no specific knowledge of coding is required)
- Basic awareness of SEO (however no previous experience is required)
- Ability to work both individually and contribute ideas to the group during discussion
- Strong work ethic and self-starter mentality
- A completer finisher
- Creative (any experience in any of the following is desirable but not required: Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, any freehand digital art software, HTML5 animations, HTML programming)
- An interest in gaming
3x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades 7-4/A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and maths (or equivalents) at grade D/3 or above.
Level 3 Digital Marketer apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)