You’ll learn and use skills that will support you as you take on the wide range of technical and communication challenges that make up the digital marketing mix. If you’re organised, creative and love to communicate, this is the programme for you.
As a Digital Marketing Apprentice your main role and responsibilities will include:
- Keeping the website up to date
- Creating and managing all marketing activities
- Running and managing e-shot campaigns Maintaining and managing content across all social media sites
- Following up on leads created through marketing activities
- Maintaining the sales tracker
- Taking calls from customers and prospects, and ensuring all follow-up activities are completed
Throughout the duration of the apprenticeship, you'll receive training through blended learning. This combines online technical training within a virtual classroom, as well as real-world and practical experience with your employer. The certifications you gain are highly respected and globally recognised. The skills, knowledge and experience you will gain whilst on the programme are invaluable. Giving you the best possible start in your professional career within the marketing sector.
About the Company:
- Our employer is a premier supplier of Xerox services, offering the complete Xerox line of office multifunction laser and providing complete office print management solutions throughout the UK. They also offer managed print services, customer support and document solutions
- Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship, there is the potential for the apprentice to obtain a full-time position
- You will be honest, reliable, tenacious and a real team player
- You will have excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- You will have excellent timekeeping skills
- You will possess fantastic attention to detail
- You will possess the ability to work from your own initiative
- You will have a good working knowledge of social media
- The company require a bright, enthusiastic and hardworking individual with a genuine desire to learn and to build a career
- The company are looking for someone with a positive, highly self-motivating, can-do attitude and who isn’t afraid to ask questions
- To be considered for this role, you ideally would hold a C/4 grade in both GCSE maths & English, and in three or four other subjects
- You would look to have gained a GCSE/BTEC/A Level in Business Studies, Media or Marketing
Training ProvidedYou will be enrolled onto the Digital Marketing Apprenticeship and work towards gaining a City & Guilds Level 3 Digital Marketing Diploma. You will also have the opportunity to learn specific skills in SEO and Google Ads, LinkedIn, Hootsuite and Google analytics. You will also a achieve the Google Academy IQ certifications. This apprenticeship is delivered remotely using a live virtual classroom and the very latest Microsoft Technologies. This apprenticeship teaches the fundamental core skills required for anybody looking to kick-start a career in the Digital Marketing Sector.