- Creation of social media marketing under supervision
- Drive traffic to Team RH pages and products
- Develop and implement digital campaigns, revising ideas and adhering closely to deadlines
- Keep up to date with current digital trends and suggesting new ideas
- Communicate with customers, responding efficiently to enquiries using online and social media
- Acting upon feedback from Team RH Managing Directors or Managers and building learnings into future training
- Taking on other tasks or projects to support the admin team, other managers and general Team RH Operations as and when required
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programs offer on-going development tracks.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
- An organised approach with the ability to work well within timescales
- A desire to learn and be goal driven with your work
- Ability to work independently and as part of a larger team
- Can use own initiative
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Be committed to Team RH and their service offering
- A good sense of humour with a pro-active and positive attitude
3x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C 9-4 in any subject, plus GCSE English and maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
- BCS Level 3 Digital Marketer Apprenticeship
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
- Principles of Coding (BCS KM1)
- Marketing Principles (BCS KM2)
- Google Analytics IQ (KM3)