Are you a creative, socially driven individual? Looking for the chance to gain on hand Marketing skills?
Then this role might just be the one for you! Remit Training are recruiting on the behalf of BTT Comms, who pride themselves on their ability to be knowledgeable in most area's of communications technology. Based in Ketttering they work with a range of customers across the UK, and due to growing demand they are actively seeking a Digital Marketing Apprentice to join their well established team and family atmosphere!
You can expect to get involved with a variety of duties, including the following:
- Uploading content to their website, such as testimonials, case studies, blogs and eBooks
- Monitor Google Places
- Assist with some videography, such as filming, editing and distributing
- Handle their Social Media, get involved with planning, creating content, creating visuals, scheduling posts and managing engagement
- Manage some copywriting, for the blogs, glossary and possibly some email campaigns
- Assist on scripts for recordings with on-hold messages
- Get involved with some internal marketing - Assisting in Team Meetings, social and internal bulletins
- Liaise with external suppliers
- Help build email workflows and campaigns using Spotler software and create Web Stories on CMS
After full completion of the Level 3 there will be a full time position available to the candidate if they demonstrate the right attributes and skills.
Due to the location of the Business being on a farm, having your own transport would be preferable.
- Has worked in an office environment, this is beneficial! Ideally any exposure to marketing channels from a business perspective is helpful
- Any creative skills or background is ideal, given the duties you can get involved with
- Organisational skills
- Ability to think through problems, independently - show willingness to solve problems and search out the information
- Willingness to learn
- Take ownership
GCSE Grade C/4 or above in maths and English (or equivalent qualification).
You will receive the following qualification:
- Digital Marketer Level 3 Standard
- CIW Internet Business Associates certificate
- Functional Skills in English and maths (if required)