- You will support key hospitality accounts in their use of the Cheerfy platform
- You’ll be responsible for creating written content for automated digital campaigns on Cheerfy
- You will be responsible for creating attractive online menus on Cheerfy
- Support Account Executives in working with new clients to get them set up on the Cheerfy platform based on the individual challenges and needs of our client brands
- Assist clients with installations to ensure the product is correctly provisioned
- Customise Cheerfy use cases (digital content) based on each client objectives and help analyse results. This requires matching the capabilities of Cheerfy personalised, real-time automatic email campaigns Create branded online ordering menu on Cheerfy platform to support multiple delivery, takeaway and order at table services
- Walk clients through the Cheerfy platform, demonstrating its capabilities through practical use cases
- Be a Cheerfy ambassador, making Cheerfy the CRM and customer engagement platform of choice in the hospitality sector
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programs offer on-going development tracks.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
- Excellent interpersonal and consultancy skills
- Excellent written and story-telling skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience in Excel and ability to analyse data
- Initiative and ability to work independently
- Fluent in English (ideally in Spanish too)
- Based in UK, ideally around London
- Home-based, with flexibility to travel locally
- 5 GCSE’s, grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and maths)
- BCS Level 3 Digital Marketer Apprenticeship
- Principles of Coding (BCS KM1)
- Marketing Principles (BCS KM2)
- Google Analytics IQ (KM3)