The successful apprentice will be entrusted these responsibilities:
- Managing website and all social media platforms for the business
- Doing a competitor analysis and grow business on Digital Environment
- Using Magenta, and Adobe Photo shop Suite and MS Office
- Giving feedback to the wider team and collaborate on ways to improve
- Interacting with customers everyday
- Accomplishing great tasks that comes with the role
Possible career opportunity in the company. You can take a Level 4 Digital Marketing Apprenticeship.
Are you committed? This apprenticeship requires 16 months of your significant time.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Preferred with IT background
- Understanding of all SM platforms and their functions
- Experience in Photoshop and Magenta
- Can work within a small business environment
- Team player
GCSE maths and English Grade 9-4/A*-C or equivalent.
You will receive the following qualification:
- Digital Marketer Level 3 Standard
- CIW Internet Business Associates certificate
- Functional Skills in English and maths (if required)