- Understand the organisations value proposition and learn the outcomes of the technology we provide
- Review new marketing technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing techniques
- Use appropriate analytics tools to measure, evaluate and report against goals and performance of all digital marketing activity and plans
- Lead the development of our social media presence with targeted campaigns and create content proposals to action via social media
- Create high-quality SEO content, blog posts and newsletters
- Build and optimise email marketing campaigns using data segmentation
- Conduct on-site and off-site audits and analysis of web SEO competition
- Lead keyword research and optimisation of online content ensuring consistency with offline materials
- Work closely with sales and marketing team on data driven campaign planning and strategy
- Produce and distribute website traffic reports from Google Analytics
- Build video content and online presence publishing to relevant platforms
- Opportunities to grow and develop skills outside of digital marketing
- This could lead to a full-time position for the right apprentice
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
- Clear and engaging written communication skills
- Strong copywriting and proof-reading skills
- Strong analytical skills and comfortable working with numbers
- Strong familiarity with social media platforms and consumer trends
- Previous understanding of video editing is a plus but not required
- Previous understanding of basic coding is a plus but not required
- Proactive problem solver and ability to think logically
- Technologically aware of current market trends
- Able to prioritise a varied workload and meet deadlines
- Possess a sharp eye for detail and produce work accurately
- Be keen to develop skills outside of work
You need to have 5 GCSE’s:
- Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades D or above
- 3x GCSE’s (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject
You must not already have a qualification in a similar subject at the same level, or higher level than this apprenticeship.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications.
Find out more here.
Level 3 Digital Marketer Apprenticeship Standard
Approximately 12% of training takes place in the QA learning centre classroom. 8% is done in the workplace, through workplace units, face-to-face meetings with your QA Assessor, or developing your portfolio. The remaining time will be spent on your workplace activity.