Roles and Responsibilities:
- Managing social media
- Email marketing and campaigns
- Basic lead generation through online marketing
- Beginner marketing analytics
- Creating content
Full training and support will be provided throughout your apprenticeship by both Baltic Apprenticeships and RICS.
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the program. You, along with your employer, may decide to progress onto a Level 4 Apprenticeship.
Home-based working (occasional office visits).
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- General understanding of online marketing
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Foundational knowledge of marketing campaigns
- Good communication skills
- Passionate and proactive
- Grade 4/C GCSE or equivalent in English
Digital Marketer - Level 3