Digital Marketing Apprentice - 19247
Perfect Cleaning Limited
- Creation of Landing Pages
- Put together Social Media advertising campaigns on Facebook and Instagram
- Edit videos and graphics
- Producing written content to engage with audience
- Potentially funnel building
- Liaise with potential customers over the phone and then pass to the Sales team (50% of the job will be this activity)
You’ll gain a permanent position.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Knowledge of Social Media Advertising
- Good understanding of Video and Graphic editing
- Interest in Web Design, especially WordPress and Wix
- SEO experience or knowledge
- Good telephone manner
- Ability to be methodical and follow process
- Enjoy being part of a team
- Keen to learn new skills
- Creatively minded
- 5 GCSE’s (or equivalent) total
- English and maths GCSE (or equivalent) grade 3/D or above
- 3x GCSE's (or equivalent) grade 7-4/A-C in any subject
- Level 3 - Digital marketer standard
- Functional Skills if required
Approximately 12% of training takes place in the QA learning centre classroom. 8% is done in the workplace, through workplace units, face-to-face meetings with your QA Assessor, or developing your portfolio. The remaining time will be spent on your workplace activity.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.