We are looking for a strong budding marketing professional who has a demonstrable artistic talent to join an international marketing team. Working for a start-up, the successful candidate needs to be an internally motivated self-starter who is good at problem-solving and happy to give anything a go. At all levels of the organisation, staff members pitch in and share ideas or help out to get things done.
As a Digital Marketing apprentice your main role and responsibilities will include:
- Implementing social media strategy
- Creating engaging text, image and video content
- Engaging with social media followers via online platforms
- Driving initiatives to grow audience and increase brand awareness
- Staying up to date with changes in all social platforms, ensuring maximum effectiveness
- Collaborating with the marketing team, client development team and development team
- Using social media marketing tools such as Later or Buffer
- Developing an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics
- Monitoring social media KPIs to optimise strategy
- Researching, writing and distributing blogs, news releases and content to generate publicity.
- Coordinating events including webinars, webcasts, hackathons, tech meet-ups and lunches
- Writing blog posts, email marketing campaigns and social media posts
- Crafting customer surveys to compile statistics for white papers and social media posts
- Developing infographics using online template software
- Researching competitor offerings and developing comparisons
- Editing and posting videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Managing the day -to-day relationships with technology partners
- Working on printed material to support online products
- Attending product launches and networking events
Throughout the duration of the apprenticeship, you will receive Microsoft training and accreditation through blended learning. This combines online technical training within a virtual classroom, as well as real-world and practical experience with your employer. The certifications you gain are highly respected and globally recognised. The skills, knowledge and experience you will gain whilst on the programme are invaluable, giving you the best possible start in your professional career within the digital sector.
This is an ideal opportunity for an enthusiastic apprentice to showcase their marketing skills, with great support and mentoring available. There is the potential for a full-time role at the end of the apprenticeship for a team player with an aptitude for the role and an ability to meet deadlines and contribute ideas.
There will be an opportunity at the end of the programme to be employed full-time.
Monday to Friday 37.5 hrs per week 8:30am - 5:00pm 1-hr lunch 95% working from home.
- You will be highly organised, confident and professional and will have excellent communication skills (both written and spoken) and a brilliant telephone manner
- You will be willing to work hard and eager to learn
- An interest in Digital Marketing is essential
- You must be creative and resourceful
- You will be ambitious and keen to embrace new challenges, with a healthy attitude towards risk
- Experience using social media platforms including Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram is required
- An interest in writing and a high level of grammatical accuracy is required
- An ability to gasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively is required
- Experience using WordPress would be seen as an advantage
- A keen eye for design with experience working with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator (or equivalent graphical tools) would be seen as an advantage
- Experience of creating/overseeing/producing some form of motion graphics, whether this be GIFs, motion Infographics, motion-based social banners/adverts or creating/editing videos would be seen as an advantage
- The company require a bright, enthusiastic and hardworking individual with a genuine desire to learn and to build a career
- The company are looking for someone with a positive, highly self-motivating, can-do attitude from someone who isn't afraid to ask questions
To be considered for this role you must have at least a C/4 grade in both GCSE (or equivalent) maths & English, and in three or four other subjects at least.
You should have a qualification in ICT and/or a creative medium such as Graphic Design, Art or Media/Marketing or possibly Business Studies.
- Level 3 Digital Marketer Apprenticeship Standard
You will be enrolled onto the Digital Marketing Apprenticeship and work towards gaining a City & Guilds Level 3 Digital Marketing Diploma. You will also have the opportunity to learn specific skills in SEO and Google Ads, LinkedIn, Hootsuite and Google analytics. You will also a achieve the Google Academy IQ certifications. This apprenticeship is delivered remotely using a live virtual classroom and the very latest Microsoft Technologies. This apprenticeship teaches the fundamental core skills required for anybody looking to kick-start a career in the Digital Marketing Sector.