You'll learn and use skills that will support you as you take on the wide range of technical and communication challenges that make up the digital marketing mix. If you're organised, creative and love to communicate, then this programme is for you!
Intequal, in partnership with the Microsoft Apprenticeship Programme, are offering this exciting opportunity to embark on a career as a Digital Marketing Apprentice.
The company require a proactive individual to become a Digital Marketing Apprentice who will be involved in helping to manage several social media accounts, generating engaging content and assisting with marketing campaigns, marketing support and other exciting projects!
As a Digital Marketing Apprentice your main role and responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in building the website using WordPress
- Building landing pages
- Website analytics
- Sales follow-up activity
- Writing social media content
- Running Google PPC campaigns
- Producing video content
Throughout the duration of the apprenticeship, you will receive Microsoft training and accreditation through blended learning. This combines online technical training within a virtual classroom, as well as real-world and practical experience with your employer. The certifications you gain are highly respected and globally recognised. The skills, knowledge and experience you will gain whilst on the programme are invaluable, giving you the best possible start in your professional career within the IT sector.
There will be the possibility of the successful candidate to progress onto a full time role upon completion of the apprenticeship.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- You will be highly organised, confident and professional and will have excellent communication skills (both written & spoken) and a brilliant telephone manner
- You will be willing to work hard and eager to learn
- An interest in Digital Marketing and knowledge of social media is advantageous
- You must be creative and resourceful, with a keen interest in IT and new technology advancements
- You will be ambitious and keen to embrace new challenges, with a healthy attitude towards risk
- The company require a bright, enthusiastic, reliable, honest and hardworking individual with a genuine desire to learn and to build a career
- The company are looking for someone with a positive, highly self-motivating, can-do attitude from someone who isn't afraid to ask questions
To be considered for this role you must have at least a C/4 grade in both GCSE or equivalents in maths & English, and in three or four other subjects at least. You should have a qualification in a creative medium such as Graphic Design, Art or Media/Marketing or possibly Business Studies.
You will be enrolled onto the Digital Marketing Apprenticeship and work towards gaining a City & Guilds Level 3 Digital Marketing Diploma.
You will also have the opportunity to learn specific skills in SEO and Google Ads, LinkedIn, Hootsuite and Google analytics. You will also a achieve the Google Academy IQ certifications. This apprenticeship is delivered remotely using a live virtual classroom and the very latest Microsoft Technologies. This apprenticeship teaches the fundamental core skills required for anybody looking to kick-start a career in the Digital Marketing Sector.