We are a small agency who takes our culture as seriously as our work. We are a close-knit team and your ability to get along with our existing team will be vital.
Typical tasks on a day-to-day basis will include:
- Performing market research
- Managing social media channels, creating and scheduling updates and sourcing images
- Manage content management systems, i.e. uploading content, adding images, publishing content, etc. + overall maintenance of the website
- Perform outreach campaigns
- Assisting the team on paid media (PPC, Facebook ads)
- Assisting the team to create full digital marketing strategies for our clients
- General admin tasks as required
- Free onsite parking, birthday off, dress-down Friday
- Membership of profit share scheme
- Personal development time with access to industry recognised training and certifications
- Flexible working environment
We reserve the right to close this advertisement early if we receive a high volume of suitable applications. We advise you to submit your applications early to prevent disappointment.
This role is considered an entry level position where we can nurture the apprentice into a full-time role.
Whilst we aren’t looking for specific digital marketing experience, we are looking for the successful applicant to be able to demonstrate the following traits:
- Team player
- Creative flair
- Evidence of achievement, ambition and self-development
- Has shown an interest in digital activities
- Responsible and professional
- A good communicator
- A willingness to learn new skills
- Strong work ethic
Must hold 5 GCSEs (graded A* to C or 9 to 5) or equivalent including English / maths.
Predicted grades will be accepted for this position.
- Level 3 Digital Marketer Apprenticeship Standard
- Training with Milton Keynes College
- Ongoing training, support and development with the employer