- Social Investment Unpicked : providing administrative support and co-ordination of a pioneering, online interactive course to deepen understanding of social investment e.g. Cohort management and signing up new members.
- Working with their collaborative project, Good Finance to develop a new user insights and testing panel. This will involve supporting with developing the plan, timelines and budget.
- Identifying members for new user insight panel (using Social Investment Unpicked testers and user persona interviewees as a starting point). Tracking and collating responses and invoices
- Website back end and content support: Case study administration using software such as DocuSign.
- Updating and adapting the various resource hubs with support from the team (e.g. Covid19 and infrastructure hubs).
- Developing investor mailing list and contacting investor profile owners with reminders and other communication
- General project and flexible support: Supporting with surveys, interviews, sessions for user voice project; providing administration for steering group. Invoice reminders for marketing partners
After your Digital Marketing apprenticeship progress into a full-time Junior, Specialist, Executive or Associate in: Social Media, Digital Marketing, Communications & PR, Data & Insights Analysis, SEO, PPC, Content Management or Writing.
- Comfortable with the use of software such as DocuSign, Microsoft Office packages and confident to learn other digital and online tools
- Has a passion for improving lives in the UK and an understanding of the social issues Big Society Capital addresses
- Experience in creating efficient processes and systems (desired)
- Experience of working in a busy office environment handling a varied workload with competing demands (desired)
- Five GCSE grades C - A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and Maths
1. Training on the 18 month Standard Level 3 Digital Marketing (DM3) apprenticeship.
2. Being a Multiverse apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential.
3. As part of your Multiverse apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to help you develop the 6 key competencies: well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.