This is a brilliant opportunity for an apprentice to be involved in helping to manage several social media accounts, generating engaging content, assisting with marketing campaigns, marketing support and other exciting projects!
As a Digital Marketing Apprentice your main role and responsibilities will include:
- Creating and managing social media campaigns across multiple sites
- Writing content for the company website
- Creating a company online blog, showcasing weekly crime stats and successful conviction rates
- Carrying out data analysis from marketing campaigns
- Carrying out SEO on the company website
You’ll learn and use skills that will support you as you take on the wide range of technical and communication challenges that make up the digital marketing mix.
Throughout the duration of the apprenticeship, training through blended learning. This combines online technical training within a virtual classroom, as well as real-world and practical experience with your employer. The certifications you gain are highly respected and globally recognised. The skills, knowledge and experience you will gain whilst on the programme are invaluable, giving you the best possible start in your professional career within the marketing sector.
There is the possibility of a full-time role available upon successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Please note that your commute may be taken into consideration, in line with our safeguarding practices.
There may be some home-working involved as part of this role.
- You will be highly organized with brilliant timekeeping skills
- You will have excellent communication skills (both written & verbal) and a brilliant telephone manner
- You will be willing to work hard and eager to learn
- You will be creative, resourceful and analytical
- You will be ambitious and keen to embrace new challenges, with a healthy attitude towards risk
- You will be confident and professional
- You will have a good working knowledge of social media
- An interest in digital marketing is advantageous
The company require a bright, enthusiastic, ambitious and hardworking individual with a genuine desire to learn and to build a career. The company are looking for someone who is a determined self-starter with a positive attitude, and who isn’t afraid to ask questions.
To be considered for this role, you ideally would hold a C/4 grade in both GCSE Maths & English, and in three or four other subjects. You would look to have gained a GCSE/BTEC/A Level in Business Studies, Media or Marketing.
Please note that you must not hold an existing qualification at a higher level in a similar subject (e.g. a degree).
You will be enrolled onto the Digital Marketing Apprenticeship and work towards gaining a City & Guilds Level 3 Digital Marketing Diploma. You will also have the opportunity to learn specific skills in SEO and Google Ads, Google Analytics, LinkedIn and Hootsuite. This apprenticeship is delivered remotely using a live virtual classroom and the very latest Microsoft technologies. This apprenticeship teaches the fundamental core skills required for anybody looking to start a career in the Digital Marketing sector.