Digital Marketing Apprentice - 18593
Main role and responsibilities:
- There will be lots of writing /content development, you need to have excellent writing/language skills
- You will be tasked to research, write copy and actively promote the company social media channels & website Social Media experience is required
- Assist with building strong google rankings and SEO presence around desired keyword search terms
- Help write scripts for user help documents and marketing promotional videos
- Identify and support new business routes to market
There is the potential to be offered a full time role at the end of the apprenticeship.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
- A candidate who brings ideas & initiative
- Someone who is self-motivated and can work on their own
- Be able to research and find answers
- Motivated to meet deadlines
- Someone who is very articulate with good writing skills
- Must have some knowledge & experience of Digital Marketing
• Able to travel to Borehamwood
5 GCSE’s, grade A to C 9-4 or equivalent.
Approximately 12% of training takes place in the QA learning centre classroom. 8% is done in the workplace, through workplace units, face-to-face meetings with your QA Assessor, or developing your portfolio. The remaining time will be spent on your workplace activity.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.