Working alongside the director and other senior management you will:
- Prepare social media posts
- Research content
- Organise online and in-person events
- Contacting potential clients by phone and email
- Preparing accountancy award applications with supervision
- Liaising with suppliers
- Updating CRM software
- Attending events occasional evenings maybe
- Researching events
Great experience working with a small business so lots of responsibility and an opportunity to make a difference to a growing business.
Completion of the apprenticeship would allow access to join as an Affiliate (Professional) member of the CIM (Chartered Institute of Marketing) and/or Associate membership of BCS.
The annual salary range for this role is £11,960 - £14,560.
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent command of the English Language
- Naturally well organised and able to coordinate several projects at once
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Positive attitude
- The ability to work unsupervised
- Desire for Social media and Marketing
A*-C/9-4 grades in GCSEs maths and English GCSEs or equivalent. You will also be able to demonstrate a proven passion for digital and social media.
- Level 3 Digital marketer apprenticeship standard
You will attend Kingston College for your off the job training.
During the Apprenticeship you will work towards completing the following qualifications:
- Principles of Coding (Level 3 Award)
- Marketing Principles (Level 3 Award)
- Digital Marketing Business Principles (Level 3)