Our client XEPOS are innovators in the EPOS market, as a well-established provider for over 10,000 businesses with more coming each day. Due to the businesses continuous growth and expansion they are now actively looking for an individual to join them as a Digital Marketing Apprentice.
The Apprentice who is successful in this position will have the opportunity to truly delve into the world of Creative Content and Digital Marketing with the chance to gain an industry accredited qualification with full support and training towards the Digital Marketing Level 3 standard; along with additional vendor certificates in the CIW Internet Business Associates.
Main roles and responsibilities will include:
- Assist to create marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, content ideation, and implementation schedules
- Aim to ensure brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with various company department members, including advertising, product development, and brand management
- Collect customer data and analyses interactions and visits and utilize this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns
- Learn how to use web analytics software to monitor the performance of client websites and make recommendations for improvement
- Report progress to senior marketing management
- Help to grow and expand the company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram
- Research and monitor the activity of company competitors
- Work with copywriter to create and distribute engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page and blog content, or social media messages
If you’re a creative individual looking to further your Marketing skillset then don't hesitate to apply!
Our client will be looking into the possibility of making the successful candidate a permanent employee; upon successful completion of the Apprenticeship and ensuring that they have displayed the right skills and attributes.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Motivated and have creative problem-solving skills
- Experience with social media platforms
- Logical and creative thinking skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
If you have any experience with the following this is desirable but not overall essential; Some knowledge or experience with any of the following:
- Social Media Management
- Content Creation
- Web Design
- Graphic Design
- Data Collection or Analysis
- Ability to work independently and to take responsibility
- Can use own initiative
- A thorough and organised approach
- Ability to work with a range of internal and external people
- Ability to communicate effectively in a variety of situations
- Maintain productive, professional, and secure working environment
5 GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) including maths and English.
Level 3 Digital Marketer apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- CIW Internet Business Associates certificate
- Functional Skills in English and maths (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
This apprenticeship will help you develop the knowledge and skills required to work in a social media and digital marketing role. It is suitable for those already in employment or those entering the workplace for the first time.
This apprenticeship will help you to understand what social media and digital marketing is and how to utilise these tools in a business environment. It provides the knowledge and skills required to progress in a wide range of digital roles.