The role will involve learning about and practising all aspects of digital marketing, from content writing to email marketing, social media management and content creation, SEO, PPC advertising and ecommerce.
You will help us refine and grow as an authoritative voice in our own niche of external enclosures and the related industries (for example, EV charging industry, electrical contractors, construction to name a few, as well as with our manufacturing peers). This will focus on an excellent B2B experience for our existing and potential customers, with our website and its content at its centre. You will experience ecommerce first-hand, as we have a successful online shop, serving both B2B and B2C customers, that we intend to grow further.
Assisting the Digital Marketer and helping the rest of the marketing and sales team with the following:
- Content production: writing posts for website, social media, e-shots etc.
- Video production.
- Keeping product photography and other images up to date.
- Web page design, maintenance, content-writing and keeping the main Company site up to date (WordPress).
- Maintaining the web shop (Shopify) site and increasing sales through this channel.
- Adding improved new features and new functionality to the web sites, for example product selector or calculator, contact forms, review management, etc.
- Assisting with onsite and technical SEO practices including updating meta details, keyword analysis and content development and optimisation.
- Recording the digital marketing key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Learning about our products, how we make them and the related industries so that you are able to create interesting and relevant content for our target customers.
- Engaging and interacting with our audience through our social channels; through our web-chat customer-service and conversational marketing.
- Growing our social media presence by expanding to new social channels for us, such as Instagram or TikTok.
On the job training for all the tasks listed.
Future ProspectsWe will certainly be looking to make this position permanent, following graduation. Also, as our company grows, more development opportunities are continually being created. So there will be plenty of scope for learning new skills, knowledge and to progress beyond the apprenticeship.
Reality Check• Flexitime. • Profit share bonus scheme. • 4 % company contribution to the company pension scheme. • 33 days leave (increasing to 36, with service). • Real Living Wage employer. Ritherdon is a people-centred company with team-prosperity, integrity and pride in our products being part of our core values.
- Good written English and communication skills.
- Computer literate. Microsoft office knowledge with good Excel skills preferable.
- Some knowledge of social media, web site development and/or other web-based communication media.
- Creative use of image and photo editing software preferable.
- Some experience working with other people, preferably in a commercial environment and customer service role (i.e. retail, hospitality and sales experience)
- Open to and passionate about learning new things.
- Self motivated and positive.
- Well organized and systematic.
- Driven to solve problems and complete projects.
- Happy to work in a lively and sociable team.
5 GCSEs grade A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English and Maths)
Training to be provided
You will undertake the ground breaking Apprentify Digital Marketer Level 3 apprenticeship.
We have designed our programme to offer you 4 distinct routes to focus your career path and specialise in areas such as Social Media, Search Engine Marketing, Web Design or Web Development. These paths are designed to jump start your career and make you stand out in a competitive field increasing your future earning potential.
During the 15 months of training you will learn cutting edge theory and industry practice across three Knowledge Modules:
- Marketing Principles – starting with the basics you will learn how to effectively target customers based on their wants and desires as well as how the sales and marketing funnels work. You will understand what makes customers buy or not buy and how marketing can influence this as well as how to effectively focus on target markets and manage customers to make them loyal to a business.
- How the Web Works – delving into the technical you will learn the Principles of Coding and how marketers create effective web sites, designs and user interfaces. This includes how web design and development drive engagement and conversions.
- Driving Return on Investment – using data to create detailed customer insight, you will learn how to use industry leading platforms (including Google Analytics) to understand the online customer journey and improve your marketing based on customer usage of your website.
What you will receive:
- A chance to earn whilst you learn amongst leading industry professionals
- Full support and coaching from an experienced Development Coach with excellent industry experience
- Onsite monthly visits / mentoring and coaching sessions
- Graduation in under 15 months
- Access to the very latest online technical and marketing training
- Marketing projects based on real life scenarios within your business to enhance learning
- Develop expertise in an area to develop your career with our bespoke Path to Mastery
- Digital skills and coaching in social media marketing, Google advertising, copywriting, website design and development, content production and tools to enhance digital marketing
In addition to all of the above, all of our applicants will go through our Assessment Centre. This exclusive session is designed to identify your digital strengths and weaknesses to help us match you with the perfect employer and the perfect role to start your career in the best way!