This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic company and make the role your own. We have ambitious plans for the successful candidate, including international travel, and full training and support to become an essential member of the team. We work in a vibrant office atmosphere, with games console and music system.
Large parts of the role involve liaising with media suppliers over email and phone, as well as client liaison.
Duties will include:
- Researching media suppliers
- Maintaining databases, our CRM system, spreadsheets and online documents
- Working to tight deadlines
- Assisting the team with media planning on behalf of clients
- General office administration duties
- Assisting in Orientation Marketing's own marketing strategy, including social media posts and content creation
Throughout the duration of the apprenticeship, you will receive training and accreditation through blended learning. This combines online technical training within a virtual classroom, as well as real-world and practical experience with your employer. The certifications you gain are highly respected and globally recognised. The skills, knowledge and experience you will gain whilst on the programme are invaluable. Giving you the best possible start in your professional career within the marketing sector.
After successful completion of the apprenticeship. you will be given the opportunity to work in a full time permanent position.
- Have excellent verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Social Media
- Able to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- IT literate with knowledge and experience in Microsoft office programmes such as word, excel, PowerPoint and outlook
- Have creative flair
- An outgoing, can do attitude
- Keen to learn about all aspects of business and digital marketing
The company require a bright, enthusiastic and hard-working individual with a genuine desire to learn and to build a career. The company are looking for someone with a positive, highly self-motivating, can-do attitude from someone who isn't afraid to ask questions.
To be considered for this role, you ideally would hold a C/4 grade in both GCSE or equivalent maths & English, and in three or four other subjects
You would look to have gained a GCSE/BTEC/A Level in Business studies/Marketing
You will be highly organised, have excellent communication skills and a brilliant telephone manner
You will be willing to work hard and eager to learn
An interest in Digital marketing in advantageous
Have excellent verbal communication skills
Be Creative and Resourceful
Be Ambitious and keen to embrace new challenges, with a healthy attitude towards risk
Confident and professional
Knowledge of Social Media
Training ProvidedYou will be enrolled onto the Digital Marketing Apprenticeship and work towards gaining a City & Guilds Level 3 Digital Marketing Diploma. You will also have the opportunity to learn specific skills in SEO and Google Ads, LinkedIn, Hootsuite and Google analytics. You will also a achieve the Google Academy IQ certifications. This apprenticeship is delivered remotely using a live virtual classroom and the very latest Microsoft Technologies. This apprenticeship teaches the fundamental core skills required for anybody looking to kick-start a career in the Digital Marketing Sector.