Roles and Responsibilities (will include but not be limited to):
- Social media management
- Creating social media content on behalf of clients and internal
- SEO and PPC
- Google Analytics and collating data for monthly and weekly reports
- Creating email campaigns and reporting on analysis
- Involvement of online advertisement campaigns
Full training and support will be provided throughout your apprenticeship by both Baltic Apprenticeships and ANKH.
The role has amazing progression opportunities such as developing onto a Level 4 Marketing Executive apprenticeship and potentially securing a permanent placement.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Basic understanding of Photoshop and/or Illustrator
- Can work independently and within a team
- Confident communicator and willing to share ideas
- Passionate about Digital Marketing and Branding
- Have a creative flair
- Passionate about content creation and social media
A GCSE Grade 4/C in English Language or equivalent is required for this role.
Digital Marketer Level 3