An exciting opportunity has risen for a Digital Marketing Apprentice, specialising in social media based in Biggleswade.
Our ideal candidate must have a passion for fashion, experience preferred but not essential.
In brief, the roles and responsibilities will include:
- Following the latest trends in the fashion industry and write related articles to post and blog
- Create and execute digital marketing campaigns
- Proactively manage the company's websites
- Produce email campaigns and other marketing material
Our candidate must be an original thinker with excellent written and spoken English, independent and team working skills, excellent attention to detail and a willingness to learn; dedicated and enthusiastic in driving the digital marketing side of the business forward.
This is a full time position, 5 days a week. A hard working and passionate candidate is required, where fashion and people are the most important part of Tracey Jane.
After full completion of the Level 3 there may be a full time position available to the candidate if they demonstrate the right attributes and skills.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
Experience with social media and website platforms.
- Having a can-do attitude first and foremost
- Having a genuine passion for creating first class content
- By having an insatiable appetite for learning Interest in fashion would be beneficial
At least 5 GCSE's graded C/4 or above including English, maths and ICT - or the Functional Skills Level 2 equivalent.
This apprenticeship will help you develop the knowledge and skills required to work in a social media and digital marketing role. It is suitable for those already in employment or those entering the work place for the first time. This apprenticeship will help you to understand what social media and digital marketing is and how to utilise these tools in a business environment. It provides the knowledge and skills required to progress in a wide range of digital roles.
As a result, you will receive the following qualification:
- Digital Marketer Level 3 Standard, CIW Internet Business Associates certificate
- Functional Skills in English and maths (if required)