Roles & Responsibilities (will include but not be limited to):
- Using Google Analytics to track data on traffic to the website
- SEO and Paid Ads
- Social media management
- Engaging with customers online through live chat and social media direct messaging
- Creating content such as videos, blogs and newsletters
- Email marketing campaigns
Full training and support will be provided throughout your apprenticeship by both Baltic Apprenticeships and Contego.
The role has amazing progression opportunities such as developing onto a Level 4 Marketing Executive apprenticeship and potentially securing a permanent placement.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Excellent written English and creative writing skills
- Ability to adapt quickly and use own initiative
- Passionate about digital marketing
- Creative flare!
GCSE English at grade C/4 or above or equivalent is required for this role.
- Level 3 - Digital marketer
- Functional Skills if required