At Exeter City Community Trust, we work at the heart of the community and are looking for someone to help us grow that community online.
We are a well established charity and as a Digital Marketing apprentice in our team, no two days will be the same; you will be part of the team responsible for handling several marketing channels, creating reports, designing and creating online content and supporting our team and events/programmes with digital administration. As you progress, you will be responsible for developing ideas on content and strategy alongside developing our SEO and PPC.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Email Marketing and Reporting
- Social Media Marketing and Reporting
- Website Administration and Reporting
- Photography and videography creation, collation and curation
Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship, you may be offered permanent employment. You may also be supported to progress onto higher programmes that suit your role.
- Good IT and English skills (particularly vocabulary and spelling)
- Fundamental maths skills
- Experience and confidence using Microsoft Office (Adobe Creative Cloud would be advantageous but not essential)
- Experienced and confident using social media platforms and able to provide examples
- Creative and IT literate
- Strong communication skills over the phone and face-to-face
- Methodical with good attention to detail
We’re looking for an enthusiastic individual with an eagerness to learn a range of new skills within multiple aspects of the business.
- Motivated and self-starting
- Happy to work as part of a team and independently when required
- Willing to learn as well as share ideas
- Innovative thinking/creative
- Maths and English GCSEs at grades 4-9 (A-C), or equivalent
- A previous qualification in a related field such as Business, IT or Media is desirable
- Level 3 Digital Marketer Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
You will receive mentorship, training and support in the workplace to develop practical skills and knowledge. In addition to this, you will attend Exeter College one day per week to work towards the following:
BCS Level 3 Digital Marketer modules:
- The Principles of Marketing
- The Principles of Coding
- Google Analytics