Are you looking to start your Digital Marketing career within a Manchester-based company? If you’re interested in social media, product photography, or marketing and want to learn on the job, we want to hear from you!
Baltic Apprenticeships are working with Launch Events NW, who are looking to bring in their next Digital Marketing Apprentice. Launch Events NW are specialists in helping businesses find new customers through events and creative media.
Could this be the career for you?
Typical roles and responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Using reporting tools to monitor the success of campaigns
- Participating in campaigns across different social media platforms including Facebook Pixel data and paid ad campaigns, Google analytics and email marketing
- Using design software such as Canva to create and develop the report and PowerPoint to present insights
- Take product photographs and create social media content for it to be posted to the relevant channels
- There are progression opportunities available upon completion of this apprenticeship
Salary, Hours and Benefits:
- £7,098 per annum
- 30 hour working week
- Rapid career progression
- Potential salary increase based on performance and tenure
- Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need
- If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage.
- For more information on the Eligibility Criteria for an apprenticeship, please visit the GOV website
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week)
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide is updated every April (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Experience using Photoshop and Canva are desirable
- Passion for Marketing
- Enthusiastic character
- Eager to learn
- A Grade 4/C in English Language or equivalent is required for this role
- Digital Marketer Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
- Full training to be provided by Baltic apprenticeships and Launch Events