- Content Creation - creating world-class, innovative content alongside our team to maximise our impact across the performance channels
- Creative Strategy - collaborating with our team to ensure we have a creative concept road map driven by a test and learn approach
- Analytics - working alongside the team to understand what drives success from a creative and messaging standpoint
- Branding - ensure unified messaging and consistent branding across all marketing and communications
- Growth - optimising our creative strategy and production to help achieve specific targets
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally, there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programs offer on-going development tracks.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
- Social media-obsessed, with proven knowledge of some of the social media platforms
- Knowledge in photography, video production and photo/video editing
- Some exposure in Adobe suite (Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, and InDesign)
- Second to none communication skills and attention to detail
- Driven to create best in class content and confident to creative design working from limited brief’s
- An interest in learning how to implement a test and learn approach
- An appetite for driving results and solving problems
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A*-C/9-4 in any subject, plus GCSE English and maths (or equivalents) at grade C/4 or above.
- Level 3 Digital marketer apprenticeship standard
Approximately 12% of training takes place in the QA learning centre classroom. 8% is done in the workplace, through workplace units, face-to-face meetings with your QA Assessor, or developing your portfolio. The remaining time will be spent on your workplace activity.